Spookily Relaxing Chocolate Making
Time & Location
About the Event
After the success of our launch event for The Conscious Collective, I've decided to run another chocolate making session!
Mainly because I loved running it and it was great fun!
We will have some fun making chocolates together, using essential oils in chocolate making. This adds such a different element to the experience for your body, taste buds and mood!
And even better, you'll be making chocolate that not only tastes amazing but that assist and support your journey in so many ways too.
While your chocolates are chilling in the fridge or freezer, I'll take you through some of the amazing ways that these particular oils can support you and your wellbeing, which is probably great timing with it being Halloween the next evening!
With that in mind, this time we will be making Wild Orange and Lavender Chocolates- One for perking you up, and one for chilling you out!
Samples of the oils will be supplied mailed out with info and the chocolate recipe but you will need a few additional items:
- Around 200g (A bar or two) of your favourite chocolate- Try to choose one with less extra flavours as the oils will be doing that for you!
- Pan with a heatproof bowl
- Spoon/Spatula for stirring (and licking!)
- A mould/something to set your chocolate in/ baking paper to dollop your choc on to!
- Access to the fridge and hob
- Optional cream or coconut cream to add to your chocolate
This is a separate event to the events available in The Conscious Collective, but members of all types can receive a 10% discount on their tickets.
I can't wait to see you there!
Nici-Dare To Be